- Make $25 to $100 million commitments in a variety of growth, consolidation, and buyout opportunities of North American middle market companies;
- Partner with companies with EBITDA generally between $5 million and $50 million; and
- Help the management teams drive value creation through sales and earnings growth.
Investment Strategy Components
- Industry expertise. As specialists in healthcare, industrial products and outsourced services, we leverage deep sector knowledge to: hit the ground running, make informed decisions, be strategically creative and identify real potential — all within the context of the targeted industry.
- Value creation. Capitalizing on the experience and expertise of our investment staff, operating advisors and expansive network, we align with our partners to not only grow — but accelerate — businesses.
- Add-on acquisitions. We work closely with our management partners to source and close strategic opportunities that are financially accretive.
- Partnership culture. Our core set of values based on integrity and mutual respect allows us to transform businesses “the right way” — one that benefits the company, its people and the bottom line.
We believe by continuing to adhere to this investment strategy, Nautic can help its portfolio companies drive value across a variety of economic and industry cycles.